The year 2020 began together with the coronavirus (COVID-19), and it has become clear that fear could be as dangerous as the disease itself. The era of communication and technology has allowed news and alarms such as the emergence of a new virus to travel and multiply at a dizzying speed. At the same time, all kinds of rumors circulate, and the World Health Organization deals with their denial or clarification. Also, amazing prophecies or extraordinary coincidences that would have accurately anticipated the existence of the coronavirus are propagated. How much is true and how much is business? How can we protect ourselves from biological viruses and the dangerous opportunistic viralization of news?
Boeken over het coronavirus suggesties
- Schoolschrift - Brieven in tijden van corona (Mike Louwman)
- Luisterdoc - Corona: de mens wikt, het virus beschikt (Peter de Ruiter)
- How to Beat Coronavirus (Steve N. Lee)
- Corona afstandsstickers (Decopatent)
- Pandemic - Tracking Contagions, from Cholera to Coronaviruses and Beyond (Sonia Shah)
- Vrij van corona - Het begin van een nieuw tijdperk (Jaap Goudsmit)